hometapstoryprogresscontact

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was great and got to spend some time with my oldest sister, Kristi. She is letting me be her 'coach' for the next little bit and I'll be sharing her results on here as well.  She is going to be filming for House Hunters at the end of the month, being the realtor for my brother and sister-in-law that got on the show. Pretty exciting! So Friday she came to me and asked for some tips, a meal plan, workouts, and a grocery outing so she can get all her necessities. Saturday we faced the craziness of Costco and other stores to make sure she was properly stocked. It was seriously the funnest thing ever for me! I loved it way too much!! Pretty sure I could do that as a full time job and never get sick of it! Be looking out for her starting progress too.

In other news, I have some exciting things in the works and can not wait to share them with you! What would you all think about me having a "Daily Log" that was short and sweet of what I did for my workout and then what I ate that day. I always want to know what it is exactly that people do every day to see the results they do, so if I'm weird and that's totally something that wouldn't be helpful at all, please let me know.

How'd you do this weekend? That note of my cookie dough worked like a charm! Made good choices, and had some dessert which I say go for it. It's not healthy to deprive yourself and it's not healthy to over do it when you allow yourself that freedom, it's just something you have to gauge yourself. I always know I did it right when I still feel good after eating, and not like, "oh dangit, what did I just do." Soon enough you'll find that once you've been eating cleaner and working harder, that stuff will be less appealing to you and you'll feel worse quicker because it's simply stuff your body doesn't need. Find that gauge for yourself and eat happy!

via Pinterest


Get ready for the Progress page update today!


No comments:

Post a Comment