hometapstoryprogresscontact

Friday, October 12, 2012

Go-To Packaged Snacks

Typically, I say eat 'real food', but let's be honest, sometimes (majority of the time) it's difficult to put together 5-6 meals for yourself, let alone a family. So here are my 2 main "Go-To's". Not only are they packed with protein and good ratios, but they are YUMMY! I seriously crave them everyday! These are perfect for a snack that you have to eat on the go, and something that definitely curbs my sweet tooth.

thinkThin bars are definitely my fave! They're gluten free, 20g of protein, and no sugar. Plus, I think they taste amazing. My two favorite flavors are white chocolate and chocolate fudge. Some of the others that you would think would taste good, I didn't like so much, so I just stick with these. These get me through when I have that sweet tooth craving in the late afternoon, so I usually save it for my afternoon snack. I find mine at Sprouts or Whole Foods.



These Premier Protein shakes are bomb, too! where else can you get 30g of protein, 160 calories, and amazing, chocolatey goodness all in one? These are the best! I haven't tried the vanilla flavor, I'm too chicken to go away from the chocolate. So if anyone has tried them, let me know. I pick these up at Costco, and I get them about every 2 weeks, super good deal! If I ever see anyone buy those Kirkland Weight Loss shakes I will come hunt you down, don't waste your money! 

So if you're looking for some good options for snacks that will keep your stomach, body, and tastebuds satisfied, here ya go! Let me know what you think about them and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment