hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

keep on keepin' on

GOAL CHECK-IN: Monday 4.5 Camelbacks 
[what did you drink?]

Today we go to Norah's first 2 hour Physical Therapy appointment, don't know what they're going to do for that long, I'm pretty nervous because it cuts right in to when she usually naps, plus getting forced around I don't think will make her a happy camper.

Nick had to be in to work early early early, so we're going to go to the gym later this afternoon after Norah's PT. Can I just tell you I love working out with my husband, but I love working out in the AM! I love just being done with it and feeling the benefits of it all day. Leaving it to later in the day seems to always push it back, squeezed in, not as productive, and sometimes doesn't even happen. So, for me, mornings are always the way to go! I've had to do it at night the last 5 days, and it hasn't been very fun, but you just gotta do it. 

The last 2 weeks or so have been pretty difficult emotionally and physically. I was sick, had to get mouth surgery, Norah's been cutting teeth, throwing up, blowing out, life has been happening and it's been a little rough. I knowI've been a lot more lax about treats and not doing things to move toward my goals, and I can see it. That's the annoying thing about fitness, you can work so hard and be so good for however long, then you slack just a little bit, and it's almost like half of your results from your hard work go away. Am I right? The tough thing to do, is not get too discouraged about it. Recognize that's the way it goes, I made these choices, and now it's time to get back on track. There's nothing worse than just giving up and feeling 239871 times worse about yourself for stopping, when you knew how good it all felt! So KEEP GOING!! Really, I'm just talking to myself, but you feel this way sometimes, right?? Please tell me I'm not the only one! 

Funny, I was going to get on here and give you a workout, but now I rambled on about that whole thing....

So have I told you about the Bootcamp I've been going to for the last month that I'm OBSESSED   with?? Be on the look out for a special collaboration coming up! More details on the fitness challenge I just did with them last month and how I got hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment