hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wear it Wednesday - Lulu Lemon


Anyone ever tried Lulu's stuff? Beware if you haven't, because you'll probably become obsessed. I'm in love with their products. Mainly the fact that they keep their shape, squeeze you in, somehow keep you warm but cool all at the same time, and are ridiculously cute! I sold my soul back on my birthday this year when my hubs took me there for a little shopping. Since then, I have saved my pennies for every purchase, why? Because it's totally worth it and they'll seriously last forever! And don't ask me why, but me in workout clothes is my husband's favorite. So I guess that's how we justify it haha. 

These were some of my first purchases...


I die over all their clothes, but I'm currently lusting over these numbers.




Love Lulu! Hope you have a lovely Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment