hometapstoryprogresscontact

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fage (fa-hey)!!

Please forgive the lack of and similar posts, I got surgery yesterday and just got back from taking little Norah to the Dr where she threw up, got her vaccinations, and we learned she will have to wear one of these for at least 3 months. I'm just so grateful she's completely healthy and such a happy little girl! So it's been a little crazy around amongst other things so here's a quick little snack idea for you too. yummy, easy, extremely healthy, and packed with 23g of protein in 1 serving!


1 cup Fage
1/2 mango and banana 
I pick up my big carton of Fage at Costco for under $5 and it's by far the cheapest place to get it

You can add whatever type of fruit you want, I have been obsessed with mangos lately and it tastes amazing with it! Mangos are a little higher on the sugary side so try and stick to fruits high in antioxidants for a real healthy boost like blueberries, raspberries, and pomegranates are coming in season, do whatever you want! 

Happy Healthy Tuesday!




1 comment:

  1. Norah has to wear a helmet?? Poor baby! Also, I love Fage yogurt. Mmm

    ReplyDelete