hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

'H'ear it Wednesday

So I totally got wrapped up and forgot to post the previous one yesterday, the joys of motherhood, right? So here's a second one for the day!

Wanted to share with you some of the regulars that play on my shuffle. I normally cannot listen to most of these songs just during the day or driving in my car, but for some reason when I'm in beast mode, they are awesome! If I feel like I can't go any harder, and one of these start playing, it's crazy how that huge burst of energy comes to finish. Try it!! Even this article proves it!



Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Radar (Bloodshy&Avant Remix) - Britney Spears
Dog Days are Over - Florence and the Machine
Best of You - Foo Fighters
Cry me a River - Justin Timberlake
Power - Kanye West
Stronger - Kanye West
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Lights(Bassnectar Remix) - Ellie Goulding 
Let's Go - Lil' Jon

HAPPY LISTENING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment