hometapstoryprogresscontact

Monday, October 22, 2012

Goal of the Week

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine consisted of taking care of a sick, teething baby, so needless to say I was extremely busy doing basically nothing...one of the best feelings, right? NOT! No matter what though, I made time to exercise, and I can tell you I would be a different monster mom and wife if I didn't get those workouts in. It definitely makes a MAJOR difference in my mood and attitude toward whatever happens in a day.

In case you didn't know, I am also a Master Aesthetician, and I have seen the same thing in the vast majority of my clients lately...dryness which also causes some breakouts. The fall is here again, which means skin changes for sure. One major thing to not only help get over the weather transition...H2O!!! Water helps with anything and everything you can think of, especially when it comes to every aspect of health, weight-loss, weight management, the list goes on and on and on.

It is recommended to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. However, for what I'm trying to accomplish-body fat loss, muscle tone and definition, I'll drink at least 4 of these a day, being right around 100 oz. Honestly, I don't drink anything else, and if you're seriously wanting to see results, that's all you should drink, too. Now I'm not a water nazi, if you're dying to drink your favorite drink, then go ahead, just fill up your Camelback an extra time with water to help flush it out. My water bottle is seriously my secret to getting in my necessary amount of water every day.

NOW FOR THE GOAL OF THE WEEK...

For Starters: Drink half your body weight (in ounces) of water (150 lbs {150/2=75} 75 oz of water a day)

For Pros: 5 Camelback's (125 oz)

via

I'll be checking in! Ready, set, Pee!





No comments:

Post a Comment