hometapstoryprogresscontact

Monday, October 1, 2012

"Before"

Remember when I talked about the vulnerable and exposing part about this blog? Yeah, this is the main part of it. These first ones were taken a little before 10 weeks post-birth and I remember trying to not make them look so bad...and these are still BAD! I also remember feeling a little better about the way I looked because I had gotten to workout the last couple weeks and felt improved. Eeeek...do I really need to go through this whole process mulitple times?!?! Don't mind my unclothed little baby in the background haha, the early days of tummy time:) And don't mind my ridiculous 'in-the-mirror' pictures, I have only remembered to take them while my husband's been here one time, so this is what I have to resort to. And let's be honest, I wasn't feelin' too sexy here and didn't really want my husband looking at me like this. So here it is, my "Before".







Hips- 39 inches                                                    
Waist- 37.5 inches                                              
R Thigh- 22.5 inches                                          
L Thigh- 22.5 inches                                          
R Arm- 12 inches                                                
L Arm- 12 inches                                                  
Weight-157                                                      

1 comment:

  1. i love Norah in the background. ha Jamie this blog is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete