hometapstoryprogresscontact

Friday, September 28, 2012

Be Excellent

It's one of those days where I'm feeling like my hard work is paying off...there's very few things in the world that feel better than that. It's a good, happy, sunny day. Go make the most of it. One thing Mat the Trainer said at BOOTCAMP today gave me a little bit of renewal of fight for my goals. Not quoting him, but he said something to the effect of...

"Be excellent. Be extraordinary. Do something today that gets you closer to your goal(s), whatever they may be. In your decisions, ask yourself if it will get you closer to your goal, then act."

I am going to keep that with me. Enough that I put a note on the leftover chocolate chip cookie dough in my fridge that won't be out of my house until tonight, now has a note on the lid.

Over the top?? I don't think so, it's already worked three times haha. So go into this weekend strong, committed, and over the top. Don't let the weekends be a set back anymore, let them propel you into the next week and look to the end of it and how much closer you will be to your goal. Let's hope I'm listening to myself and do the same. I'll report back on Monday.


Have a fabulous last September weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment