hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wear it Wednesday - Headphones

......That actually STAY in your ears!!

Let me tell you, that is about all that matters to me. Minus the fact that music comes out of them, and the volume will adjust accordingly. I have been on the lookout for buds that stay in for years now, so long I almost thought I might have to resort to ear hole surgery so ones would fit, or worse...wearing the ones that wrap around your head and cover the whole ear. No hate if that's what you prefer, I just can't stand the big things covering my ears, the bouncing, and almost the feeling of claustrophobia from the headband. Let's be honest, they just don't work when running or trying to do anything intense. But with buds, I was literally shoving them back in my ears about every 15 seconds while I was running. I tried almost every set I could, borrowing family and friends' to see if theirs worked, but they would always tell me they had that same problem too. Good news, people! I FINALLY found some!

Skull Candy's name for them is perfectly suited - The FIX



These are the exact ones I ordered and let me tell you, they have been life changing! It comes with a whole little zipper case I can fit my shuffle in with them, and 3 different size buds depending on your big or bitty ear holes. Volume control on the wire strand, as you can see in the picture. My husband got these for me, knowing my strife with this whole situation, and when I got back from using them for the first time, he immediately asked me how they were. With my big smile and crazy enthusiasm, he was pretty proud of himself.

These are definitely a more expensive set of buds if you're used to just getting the free ones with iPods or $15 ones from Target. But, they are well worth it, especially if you do lots of running or high-intensity training. They run for $69.95 on Skull Candy, and come with a great warranty.


No comments:

Post a Comment