hometapstoryprogresscontact

Friday, February 22, 2013

It's Friday!!

Friday, Friday, Friday!! Love the weekend! love that it means relaxing, being with family, and long Saturday workouts. Do some strength training and cardio tomorrow. Yesterday felt soooo good! I woke up early and got to the gym before the hubs had to go into work and did a crazy intense treadmill HIIT workout, then about 2 hours later, did a barre class. It felt awesome! So do something a little extra for yourself this weekend, feel a little more tired when you're done with your workout. Leave it all there! One of my favorite things when I'm sprinting hard is just to think of myself as a machine, don't think about any emotions, make a machine face that has no emotions and isn't thinking about anything, I'm sure I look funny but I swear it works! On my sprints yesterday I did 7 rounds and on the third round-I was doing sprints at 11.0 mph, then the final 2 rounds at 11.5 mph. I was dying, but put on my beast mode music and killed it! I could tell the people next to me just kept looking at me and one of the ladies even spoke to me after and said, "You made me tired just watching you!" I tried to muster out as much of a 'haha' as I could through my about-to-die breathing and she had to remind me to get my phone and jacket from off the treadmill. I was in beast mode.

via
                                                           
                                                           
              Turn it on this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment