hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wear it Wednesday - TaTa Tamers

I'm talkin' sports bras. For those of us that weren't blessed with a small chest (trust me, I'd trade you so fast) finding something to keep the girls in control is hard to find. Usually it's 2 or 3 bras layered to give one nice big uniboob, and it still doesn't provide the control you need. It's ugly, embarrassing, and keeps me from going all out in fear of them going outta control, if ya know what I mean! SOO annoying!! I hope all of you bustier girls have figured out that your run of the mill, cheap, cute, colorful, Non-mom looking sports bras are REALLY hard to find to give the girls what they need. It's depressing, I know. So no more going to Target or wherever to get yourself a good bra, it's gonna take some searching, trying on, and cash money to get your best support and lift and separation....without looking mommish.

Not in any particular order, these are the 3 bras that I've tried that give your girls it all.

The Ta Ta Tamer II from LuluLemon. The name of which gave me the inspiration for the title of this post. Lulu is where you're going to find your funnest colors rather than the basic black and white. Found at LuluLemon stores or online. You can make this one a racerback, but it's not quite as comfy.

Ta Ta Tamer II
Women's Armour Bra by Under Armour. Found online or at some Sports Authority's and Dick's Sporting Goods.

Armour Bra DD
The Fiona by Moving Comfort. Found online at Moving Comfort, running specialty stores, and Dick's Sporting Goods. I love Moving Comfort's website because they have videos for every bra with all of it's features. I especially love that it's a racerback so it's more appealing under tanks, it's also comes in multiple colors.
Juno

Tell me your favorites bras so we can check them out!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Which bra has been the best for you for high-impact workouts? I have a TaTa Tamer II and several Moving Comfort Juno's (the pic above is actually a Juno, not the Fiona). I love both, but I can't really compare them fairly because my Juno's are pretty old (2 years--I know, they have no business being in my closet still!). I'm mainly concerned about vertical bounce during CrossFit workouts and sprints. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete