hometapstoryprogresscontact

Monday, February 18, 2013

Workout of the Week - Beach Body!

Ok so I'm having MAJOR technical difficulties this morning...don't know what the heck is going on, so I'm gonna have to wait until my Apple man gets home tonight to upload the workout video. So for now I'll just write out the workout so you can get going on it!

This workout is working your entire body, not leaving one body part out. So whatever your "area" is, we're doing moves that not only target it, but get the whole body activated and torch fat and cals so your body is ready for swimsuit season!
Beach Body Ready Workout:
-30 sec each exercise
-Do all 3 exercises in each group back to back with no rest in between, then after you've completed the 3 exercises you get 1 min break. Repeat 3-5 times each group, depending on your fitness level and time.

GROUP 1
Squat Jumps 
Mountain Climbers
Burpees

GROUP 2
Walking Pushups
R Side Plank/L side plank (switch sides each round)
Burpees

GROUP 3
Skaters
Single leg Hip raises (on floor or exercise ball)
Burpees

Again, I'm so sorry about the video not being up and this being up so late, I was trying to figure it out thinking that I would, but couldn't. So I promise I'll post the video tomorrow so you get a better idea of the workout. Be sure to do this workout 3 times this week!

Here's the workout on Youtube so you can check it out! Sorry I was so grungy and talking quiet. Late at night after the babe went down. Note to self-don't wear baggy shirts for videos...not flattering! Hope you think it's as hard as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment