hometapstoryprogresscontact

Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF

Halla-freakin-llujah it's Friday! I am so beyond sore I can hardly move any part of my body...excited to have an active rest day tomorrow where I'll probably do a barre or yoga class to help stretch out and lengthen these tight muscles. For the finisher today, we did a 2 minute push up series (1 minute on, 1 minute rest, 1 minute on) and combined the total number of 'cross fit' pushups in those 2 minutes. I did 42 last week and being as sore as I am, thought there was no way I could match it, let alone increase from last week...I changed my mindset and said I'm gonna push it and get 24 the first round so all I have to do is get 20 the second round. Low and behold, I was able to do 26 the first round and hit my goal of 20 the second. 46 BOOM! 

One thing I've come to learn more and more after being a mother is to really utilize the time I get to spend working out, you only have a few minutes of work and then you have the whole day to "rest" and think back on what you did or didn't do. So make yourself proud and go all out while you're there!

i was seriously so sore i couldn't even open this salsa for my breakfast eggs:(

Have a fantastic weekend, see ya on Monday with the new workout! Did you get this week's workout done? How many times?

No comments:

Post a Comment