hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Seamless Lulu

As you know, we had our anniversary getaway last week and our first stop was at my favorite store-Lulu Lemon-if you know me, I love workout clothes more than normal clothes so I get much more giddy athletic shopping than fashion. My sweet brother and sister-in-law got me a Lulu gift card for Christmas so I was finally able to put it to good use and get a new number:) there were a couple things I had in mind and tried on, but when I slipped on these babies it was a done deal. They're seamless and are the most comfy things I have ever put on! Oh my gosh I love them and have to consciously remind myself I can't wear them every single day. I was debating for a while between the coral and bluish/gray, but came to the conclusion that the coral wasn't as versatile and you could see the booty crack in the lighter color...yeah, not a fan of that so I went with the more neutral navy color and I love them!

via Lulu
My favorite thing about these crops is the waistband, so stretchy, comfy, and light if that makes sense...
So easy to go from work out to sliding on some boots and walking out the door to run some quick errands, and not feeling like a total scrounge doing it. I'd highly recommend them:) Thanks so much Alise and Trav and hubs for getting me these!

Speaking of my awesome bro and sis, they sent me this video of their adorable little girl doing the workout with Alise. They said she kept wanting to do it/watch it over and over again, not a bad way for mommy to get in a workout:)

If these simple and way-too-common things don't alter your thoughts on what's happening to our 'food', I don't know what will. Don't take my word for it, just look at the facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment