hometapstoryprogresscontact

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

food week...continued...

ok, so last week was a bust! SO SORRY about that! I was in Vegas for work and forgot how consumed and tired I get during those trainings. I apologize for totally dropping the ball on that one. So let's pick up where we left off, shall we?

Next thing I eat is my mid-morning snack. For me, snacks need to be easy peasy. and that's exactly what this one  is. Grab and go. Now, it needs to be understood that most pre packaged things are not the best way to go, with any protein replacement there's going to be added chemicals, however it's better than a lot of other options and they're easy. Think thin bars however have no artificial sweeteners, fillers, or additives that you find in most, GMO free, wheat and gluten free, contain 20 grams of protein, and taste good enough to curb my sweet tooth. So sometimes I like saving my bar for my afternoon snack when those cravings come around 3.... My faves are the White Chocolate and Chocolate Fudge. I've tried most all the flavors, and those are the ones I always stick with. The peanut butter ones aren't bad either if you're a nut for butter. Haha....that wasn't funny. Oh well.

Anyways, I get mine at Sprouts and i know Whole Foods and pretty much any health store has them.      You can do so much with snacks. You can make a little protein shake, celery with peanut butter, apple and cheesestick, etc. It's important to put veggies in every meal and snack so get your protein whichever way you choose then grab a handful of veggies like carrots, broccoli, celery, etc. You'll be shocked how long you stay full! Remember to drink 24 oz water with it!

I'll be putting together a menu with all the info I'll be sharing this week so you can have it in one place and be able to read it easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment