hometapstoryprogresscontact

Friday, December 7, 2012

Food Week - Mini Menu

It's FRIDAY!!! 

As promised, here is a little menu for you to get an idea of some of the things I eat and when in a typical day. Recipes are on their way for the one you would like to see, so leave me a quick comment below so you can tell me which ones you're interested in..:) 

On the bottom of the chart you can see the typical times I eat each thing, I would prefer to eat dinner earlier, but Nick sometimes doesn't get home until later...the joys of commuting....Poor guy. 



Hope this helps you all out a little bit! PLEASE let me know if you have questions on anything more specific because I know nutrition is a lot more complicated than this little bit of a menu. 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment