hometapstoryprogresscontact

Friday, December 28, 2012

New Years...ask yourself

Pardon my absence as of late. It started with getting my wisdom teeth out, getting ready for Christmas, getting dry socket, pain, misery, sickness, more Christmas prep, Dad basically almost dying on Christmas Eve, heartache, happiness that my Dad is going to be ok and that they caught it in the knick of time, Christmas Day, celebrating Christmas with my family the following day, Family time, and now I finally have a minute to give you a little somethin' after 2 weeks....my apologies! Hope you all had a much more chill and less intense 2 weeks than I did. And a very Merry Christmas!! Hope Santa brought you everything you wanted and more:)

So with all this going on, and not being able to exercise for 2 weeks, because I still have dry socket and blood pumping is not in my list of recommendations, I have felt pretty out of it and cannot WAIT to get back in the gym! I can't believe how much I miss it and how pumped I am to hit it HARD again!

With the new year just around the weekend, I know there are lots of resolutions going through you head, and most of them probably don't last past the first couple weeks of the year, a few months if you're really dedicated. So my resolution for making resolutions this year, is to do things I CAN and WILL do! It doesn't need to be anything monumental, and you don't need to know exactly everything you want to accomplish in the next year, right now! However, I want you to think this weekend about what it is you WILL do in 2013! Mix these questions around in your head:


What makes me feel most accomplished?
What makes me feel my happiest?
What makes me feel my best inside and out?
Is there anything standing in my way of feeling my 'most' _______?(insert word, or any of the 3 previous)


It doesn't need to be anything monumental or out of reach, just think simply. Next week I'll be back with my New Years resolutions and ways to help reach yours.

Enjoy your last weekend of 2012!!


No comments:

Post a Comment