hometapstoryprogresscontact

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Food Week

Hope you all a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend and started off the Holidays with a ton of fun! I was so proud of myself on Thanksgiving because we actually got 2 full 'dinners' about 3.5 apart and I didn't feel sick to my stomach at all, I kept very good control, but was still able to eat everything I wanted and planned for. Me and my husband joined two of his sisters in an early morning 4 mile 'Earn your Turkey' run so that was a great way to start it off.

On to the matters of the week...I've gotten lots of requests to share what it is that I eat. So, this week I'm going to share a typical breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that I would have.

I literally eat the same thing for breakfast every morning, don't ask me how I don't get sick of it, but I crave it daily. Eggs, cheese, and salsa are definitely my go to. I usually pair it with some kind of fruit; apple, orange, banana, grapefruit, etc.

And as always....wash it down with 24 oz of water before 10 am. Try it out and stay tuned for lunch tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment