hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's officially the start of the Holidays and I can't believe it is Thanksgiving tomorrow! This year has seriously FLOWN by! I'm a firm believer in positive thinking and keeping an attitude of gratitude continually so the best life has to offer will be yours.

Some [health-y] things I'm majorly grateful for this year:

1 - The healthy pregnancy and birth of miss Norah Lyn
2 - My body and how remarkable it is to single handedly sustain another life for over a year
3 - The support and confidence I feel from my husband in everything I do
4 - How healthy and strong Norah continues to be
5 - Having a working body that I can push over and over again

Remember the goal for Thanksgiving day . . . .

Don't deprive yourself. Don't stuff yourself.

Drink lots of water. Do SOMETHING active in the morning and after the big feast! Eat some dessert. BE THANKFUL
No matter what you're going through right now, there IS good in your life, and someone always has it worse than you. If you can't seem to find any happiness, go serve. Hope you all have a fabulous and happy Thanksgiving!!




No comments:

Post a Comment