hometapstoryprogresscontact

Monday, November 19, 2012

gettin back on...


Ok, so I know there are no excuses, but for about the last month I have not been the best that I could be to reach closer to my goals. All the baby things/news/appointments/teething going on and vacationing in NYC, a place where you basically go to eat, is not really the best thing. So....lets get back on track, just in time for the holidays. I've made a rule that I will eat what I want the day of, just have small portions and not over-do it. I just gotta be clean the rest of the time before and after so it doesn't come back to bite me. Isn't that the truth in everything we do? Moderation and consistency gets us a lot in life. So that's my goal this week, be consistent in my workouts every day and eating clean. Moderation on Thanksgiving day. DO IT!!

Would it be helpful to do a meal plan or do a blurb of what I eat each day? I know it would help me be more accountable, and it might help others get an idea of what a typical eating day looks like for me? You tell me if that's helpful or just straight up boring. Thanks for your input:)
We got to stay and spend fun times with my cousin and her husband who live out there
One way I was able to quickly justify our eating was by using the Nike FuelBand to see how far we went each day...we went at LEAST 7.5 miles every day we were there! My feet and legs were always so tired every night we came home, and don't ask me why, but I was always so curious to see how far we had gone multiple times a day. There's a reason you don't see a lot of overweight New Yorkers, that's for sure. For your viewing pleasure, here are a couple pics from our trip.
Went to the Jimmy Fallon show and got to be groupies for Carrie Underwood

we ate GOOOD
LOVE 
Anyone recognize this Central Park location from tons of movies?

We biked all around Central Park for a couple hours, these bikes folded up to half their size
9/11 memorial was beautiful, they are SOOO much bigger in person






























No comments:

Post a Comment