hometapstoryprogresscontact

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Home Circuit and Video

We stayed the night up at my mom's house the other night because Nick had to be into work super early and they live MUCH closer to his work than we do, and we were already up there for Sunday dinner so we figured, why not? My mom works out of her house and was on lots of calls, therefore I couldn't leave for the gym, so I improvised. 
Here was my space for my workout yesterday...


My mom saw me running out of the house, then coming back in breathing super hard. She asked, "hey, show me what you're doing when you're done?" She then became my timer for my sprints after every round and said I should make a quick video, so she then became my videographer. Thanks, Mama! Within 30 seconds of us recording, her phone would ring. It literally happened like 4 or 5 times, so we knew we just had one chance to get it. So here's my lame excuse for a first video that we shot in 1 full take! Thanks to my hubby for not just letting me put it up with no tricks on it. Please excuse my nastiness from the outfit to face and hair. I had seriously just gotten done doing the workout like 10 minutes before and had to get it all done before Norah woke up, so don't judge. 

all you need is a couple square feet of space, weights, and a straight away(if you take the sprint option). I was definitely sweatin', huffin', and puffin'. 

K, for some reason Blogger is having issues uploading the video, so I uploaded it to my channel on YouTube and you can watch it here.

Let me know what you think and go get your sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment