hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Funk-y...

So I've been a bit of a funk....I HATE these with a passion! I wish I could just always be focused all the time and get to my goals without any hurdles. Wouldn't that be nice? I would have hit my goals like 50 years ago if I could stay that way. This week has been tough. TMI coming up.....I started my period again....I forgot how much I hate those things! I want to get pregnant again just so I don't have to deal with them anymore. As you know, I went out of town for work last week and was trying to figure out why I wanted nothing but sweets, carbs, and chocolate all day long for the last 2 days..then Saturday I found out why. Such a beautiful thing...:/ I have been feeling so bloated and huge and puffy and mushy, it's awful!! I have let my eating slip pretty bad too. 2 nights ago I was feeling super nasty and got really discouraged so I vented for a while to the hubs. Can I just say I'm glad he's stuck with me because I feel bad for the poor guy when I get in these moods.

I felt like....

all my hard work is worthless because I still have major tummy rolls..

I have to work ten times harder than anyone else just to look 'normal'..breast feeding has not done to me what it does to everyone else, I have to workout everyday and be aware of everything I eat. It has not been a magical pill for me at all..

I go half-way on everything. I take on more and more without being able to really commit to it and give everything to one thing, so every aspect suffers because I give partially to everything..

I wanted to eat everything I could get my hands on that was sweet or carby..

everything I'm doing is pointless..

Please tell me I'm not the only one that ever feels this way..?? I'm still trying to get back into the groove all the way, but today is better. It's about a lifestyle. It's not about giving up when you've had a rough couple days. You haven't blown it. You just need to remember the goals and expectations you set for yourself and keep going. Keep working towards it. It's not an excuse to just stop. Because you ARE worth it and you CAN do anything you set your mind to! 



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I sooo needed to read this right now! I was just venting to a friend about how I have been working out 6 days a week and trying so hard to be healthy, yet the pounds arent dropping...I have hit a MAJOR Plateau! Thanks for the reminder to keep going and to not throw in the towel, because honestly for the past week I have so wanted to!..but I wont:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog. I landed on your page researching Suja cleanse. It feels good to know that someone feels the same way I feel sometimes, even though I don't know you. It's like you took a page right out of my book. Hope you know your work is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete