hometapstoryprogresscontact

Friday, March 8, 2013

Xtend Barre Stick

I am SO EXCITED to tell you what I'll be doing this weekend...I am training to become an instructor for Xtend Barre Stick!! It is a specialized Xtend Barre class that uses a revolutionary "Stick" to help tone and strengthen even more. It is an amazing sculpting, toning, and lengthening workout that gives you that feminine, toned look that is so desirable. I am nervous because instructing is a whole new realm for me, but I am so stoked to expand my knowledge and play a bigger role in helping many women reach their goals. I will be teaching at Xtend Barre Provo starting in April. Your first class is on the house so feel free to come by and check it out!


The video won't upload so check it out here to get a better idea:) Here they are on Facebook too (where I got the pictures)

2 comments: