hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Certification to Me!

My sweet hubs knows the way to my heart and rewarded me with my choice of Lulu for certifying in Xtend Barre Stick! I have been eyeing this pair for weeks now, but they sell out in a matter of hours when they are in the store and they've been sold out online for weeks too. So while we were in Vegas, we went to the Lulu store there and they had just gotten a shipment in that day and I was lucky enough to snag a pair! Can't say no since that I get the discount for being an instructor....I'm in trouble now. I can see much more Lulu in my future and I'm not complainin'! If you happen to go pick some bottoms out from there, I would highly recommend getting either the Ebb and Flow or In the Flow crops because the material is amazing, so comfy, and it's my favorite waistband out of all their bottoms! 

I was sold on the In the Flow crops in this amazing green color! So bright and in perfect time for Spring! I mean come on, they were totally worth the wait and tracking down! 



Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! Be on the look out for the giveaway coming up to close out the week:)



No comments:

Post a Comment