hometapstoryprogresscontact

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wear it Wednesday - Hair ties

I'm sure we've all seen them, but I hope you've tried them! They are so cute, so colorful, and play up a simple ponytail or braid. The possibilities are endless with these little babies. Wanna know my absolute favorite thing about them?! THEY DON'T KINK YOUR HAIR!!! HELLLOOOO!! Where have these been all my life?! I remember always planning my hair wash days (yes, I only wash my hair like twice a week if I'm lucky) around workouts and thinking of if what I had planned needed my hair to be down...pathetic, I know. I just hate washing and doing my hair and I justify it by hearing from all my salon co-workers that it's actually better for your hair if you wash it that often. So these have basically been my hair's saving grace, I can actually freshen it up after a workout, straighten or curl it and you'd never know it had been up! 

via Anthropolgie

I'm seeing these life savers practically everywhere now, they're really inexpensive to buy, but when I saw this website that sells it by the yard I about died how much cheaper they are to buy by the yard. So, for those of you who feel so inclined for a DIY, here is the Sunrise Shop where you can buy these simple elastics and go hair tie crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Unique hair accessories can instantly transform an ordinary hair style into one with style and oodles of class. Hair accessories are particularly striking for a party or evening out on the town.bowtie

    ReplyDelete