hometapstoryprogresscontact

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cardio Circuit-Treadmill

Want a cardio workout that makes you feel like a machine and want to die at the same time? Great! It only takes a total of 20 minutes and I promise you'll be physically done.

It's all about making the most of your time, so have a "GIT ER DONE" attitude while you have the few minutes in the day for yourself. 


***REMEMBER-these are my times and speeds, you need to work at your own pace. I built up to this-if you can't sprint for 90 seconds, then don't. Try as hard as you can, sprint and jog at your own pace. Push yourself, but don't injure yourself. 


I always like to make little bets with myself. I promised I wouldn't stop until I got to 2.5 miles and I wanted to do it under a certain time. So I proved to myself that I could do it and the pay off was sweet:) 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post. I found it very informative and helpful. That is a great routine and I will certainly try it out after my treadmill parts come in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good treadmill workout. Do you mind if I print it out and use it when I can find the best treadmill for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A treadmill can be used for jogging, running, and walking and the frame of a treadmill is adjusted to offer a different level of resistance. It is also known as a fitness machine. If you want to get more details about nordicktrack elliptical, you may visit on calibrate.fitness.

    ReplyDelete