hometapstoryprogresscontact

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Up to date

Last week I got to take a little 'break' and go back to work for a couple days in Florida. I train dentists and their staff how to do amazing therapies that help give people their lives back, it's an amazing treatment that I've been lucky enough to be a part of for over 3 years now. I now just help them out with these trainings that are just a few days every month being held at either NOVA dental school in Ft. Lauderdale or UNLV in Las Vegas. It sounds much more glamorous than it really is, I didn't even get to step foot on the beach or sit outside for longer than 10 minutes...boo:( Although, the break from teen degree weather was very much appreciated! BIG thanks to my hubby and in-laws for taking care of my little peanut while I was away.

In other news, I have been wanting to do a cleanse and you guys have asked about them. I have been researching for a while now because pretty much every cleanse you can't do while pregnant or nursing, so I've been a bit out of luck with the whole formal cleanse thing, and just trying to eat healthy to keep my body clean. However, I have been taking a bit of an eating vacation, relatively speaking, because of the Holidays and what not. Now, I'm totally craving sweets like all the time, and Norah is eating a lot more solid foods so I'm in need of a RESET. The one "cleanse" that I've read countless of positive reviews on is the Suja Juice Cleanse. They have a 1, 3, or 5 day cleanse, I'm just opting to do the 1 day to see how it goes, with the possibility of doing a multiple day one when I am no longer breastfeeding as much. I'm not too nervous about doing it because in the juices alone, you're getting 1,200 calories a day, so hunger really isn't a major issue, unlike other ones where the word 'cleanse' is a synonym for 'starve'. I'll also be adding in some other fruits and veggies throughout the day too. I will be doing this cleanse on Thursday, so you can look forward to my review and further details on it in the very near future. I'm a bit skeptical to see if doing just 1 day does what they claim, so I'll give it a go and let you know if it's worth it.

via www.sujajuice.com






1 comment:

  1. Ben, Deena and I did a detox/cleanse just barely! Haha the Suja juice one seems a lot tastier than ours though. Cute Weslie Christensen over at lovechugs.blogspot.com did the Suja cleanse a couple weeks ago too!

    ReplyDelete